Backup & Recovery
Nexus' Backup and Restore solutions enable you to strengthen your data protection, streamline backup and recovery, and meet a wide range of service levels, even for the largest data volumes. You’ll also reduce the amount of data to be backed up while optimizing your environment with a full range of platform, software, and subscription-based service solutions.
In partnership with industry-leading manufacturers, Nexus offers fast, scalable, deduplicated backup software and systems optimized for your specific needs. We can tailor a solution that will offer you:
- Faster backup and restores — Meet more aggressive backup windows, and restore your key applications in minutes, not days.
- Reduced backup windows — Minimize backup windows to reduce impact on your application and system availability.
- Reduced business risk — Restore data quickly and accurately with built-in hardware redundancy and RAID protection.
- More control — Protect key data with policy-based management of information retention and deletion.
- Improved IT efficiency — Save hours of staff time and boost user productivity.
- Reduced costs — Match infrastructure costs with changing information value via efficient, cost-effective tiered storage or low-cost monthly subscription services.
Nexus' archiving solutions minimize risk, control costs, and increase content reuse. Now you can focus on what matters most—active production information. With Archiving solutions, you can apply common archiving services—such as retention, distribution, and security—across a variety of content types, while automating data movement to the most appropriate tier of storage. The result is secure archived data at the lowest total cost, helping your organization to:
- Improve information access by keeping data online and readily accessible and reusable.
- Speed backup and recovery processes by archiving unchanged data.
- Save time and money and enable rapid information retrieval with automated archiving processes.
- Improve regulatory compliance by preserve important documents, e-mails, and other critical data according to internal rules and external regulations.
- Reclaim terabytes of storage capacity by migrating older or infrequently accessed data from primary systems to more cost-effective archival storage.
Nexus data center experts can help you design a unique, custom-built disaster recovery plan and architecture, helping you identify and integrate critical business and IT priorities into a comprehensive program. Ensure business continuity of your critical operations with a detailed plan that:
- Provides backup and recovery options for all your multi-vendor information technology.
- Improves the recoverability of your critical infrastructure and business processes.
- Ranks and prioritizes threats and risks and mitigates the potential for disaster.